Monday, August 4, 2008

Anyone alive in the Blog world?

It's already August and still no one has posted much on their blogs. I guess they have to rely on me again to get any information on the family. Well we have two weddings in the family this month. Alan's this week and Lisa's next. Alan seems pretty chill about everything, but I'm sure he'll start freaking out any day now. Maybe he'll start having time for all of us again once they get this over with. I still get to see Lisa, she has her days when she's stressed or freaking out, but I think finally everything is in order and she seems a little calmer. Both Alan and Lisa have been moving into their new apartments. So yes, they have emptied out the storage unit, it was a sad sight when I went there to claim the few things that they let me keep. I'm not bitter at all that they split it though, they agreed that as soon as I get married that I get my bed back. Who knows when that will happen though. Probably some time in 2010. After Jessica gets back from her mission.
My birthday came and went, fun times.
Lets see we went River Rafting, almost flipped the boat and lost everyone, somehow we stayed a float though.
I bought the new Twilight book on my lunch break today, I was going to hold out, but everyone is talking about it, so I gave in. So excited for the book to consume my life for the next few days. So I won't accomplish anything that I actually need to. Got to love it.
I hope everyone's lives are just going wonderful though. I love you all.

2 comments:

Austin said...

Thanks for being the one that keeps us updated Pamithera, too bad you can't remember that word I know of a book that is being written and we needed a fictitious town name and I thought that would have been a good one...............

Kim said...

Pammy--I've set a new goal to update much more often. I'll try to help out with the updates although you always have the most info! Keep blogging!!!!!!!