Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Excuse For Not Updating.... I don't have one

Life in the land of Pam is I think perhaps forever boring. Life becomes exciting and cute and funny when you have kids and thats why people with kids have blogs, so they can tell of all the cute little things that they do. So officially I am not cool, since I do not have children. Totally fine with me, for now.

It is almost Christmas and I am have been done with my shopping for quite a while now. It is kind of nice to know that I don't have to deal with the crowds of the last minute shoppers. The Christmas parties don't seem as intense this year, or maybe I just don't have as many. It is kind of nice, although I guess I have one Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to attend. Okay that's alot. I was just kidding, I have lots.

School update, I'm pretty much done with classes for the semester, only like 29 semesters to go. Yay! Okay, I may never get a degree, but at least I'm taking classes and learning. My Health class was cake and my English class pretty much kicked my butt, but I'm blaming my professor on that one, he was a little intense. Now on to the next semester.

Family update, I have three siblings that are expecting little ones, it is kind of crazy, but babies are cute right? And the best part is, they aren't mine. So I can hold them and cuddle them and when they poop or start crying I hand them right back to their mommies. Being an aunt rocks!

Roommate update, I actually like the ones I live with. They're okay with the fact that I'm kind of anti social and only like to hangout with Dan and they're pretty nice to him when he's around. I like him!

Dan update, he's really awesome. Haven't really ever been happier. Sometimes we dance in the kitchen, that's cute. And for some reason he's okay with being there for me when I puke, I don't know if I could do the same. I'm kind of sad that it's too cold to go on walks, those are our favorite.

Okay, the end.

1 comment:

Adam said...

ah yes. Babies, babies, everywhere. Your time too shall come... [and you know you're going to pop out some twins!]