Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Grateful Countdown Until Thanksgiving

Okay so Katie convinced me that I should blog what I'm grateful for with her, so here I am!
I tend to struggle with these things, since as you all know that I'm fairly random, and don't make very serious comments... Ever! And if anyone of you come venture down to my apartment, before Thanksgiving, you can check out our Grateful Wall, where all the roommates have listed what they're grateful for, and let me tell you, we're all random! But, I'll try not to be so random! Here we go:
I'm grateful for Visiting Teachers. I don't know if I've told many of you, but my visiting teachers played a huge part in me coming back to church. In my Pleasant Grove ward, we had these visiting teaching groups where five or six of us visit taught eachother. It was fun, we usually made breakfast in the morning and had everyone over for a quick lesson. I think there was a theme, 'Being an Instrument in the Hands of God.' It seemed like every lesson applied so directly to me, and my roommates always had little things to add in that were so perfect. I'll never forget that.
You think I'd be better at my visiting teaching, knowing how much it can affect someone's life, but of course I slack off, it's horrible. Goal: Be Better at Visiting Teaching, it can change someone's life.
Look at me, being all serious! Don't worry, it won't last long! Love you all!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Doesn't it feel good to let it all out!?! :)