Friday, November 21, 2008

So, So Grateful

I can't imagine where my life would be with out Music. I am constantly listening to music, whether it's driving to work, while I'm at work(the weird station we play here) and while I'm at home. Whether I'm singing in the shower of having dance parties with my friends. Music consumes a big part of my life. It just makes me so so happy!
It's funny, alot of times before we go out on the weekends, we jam out to one of our favorite songs, putting us all in a great mood, ready to go party. Also every sunday morning while we get ready we have to put on our 'Sunday Music' to prepare us for church. I like to listen to Piano music before I go to bed or while reading, because it's beautiful and calming. One thing my roommates know me for is my crazy taste in Music, which they've all learned to love. I tend to have music most people don't listen to and I love that. I'm so thankful for the Music in my life, and the opportunity to share my talent of singing.
Gavin DeGraw has a new song out called 'Cop Stop' my favorite lyrics in the song are 'Baby I'm a Cop Stop, put up your hands and Surrender to Me.' Adam I'm pretty sure you'd really like the song! It' s just fun. His new Album is called Live in Soho and it's definately a different style then his usual, but it's good!!!
Anyways, keep being grateful, I love you all!

No comments: