January started off the year so fine, in February(maybe) I'll receive a Valentine... (Don't know if you guys remember my freshmen choir singing this song with Mrs. Silvester. But it was awesome!)
Well January was an exciting month, okay not really. It just flew right by, being consumed by work, school, homework, the gym, and still trying to be social, I've been very busy. It's been fun at times and stressful at others. Its kind of a new thing for me.
Got my hair did! Have to say I look pretty good, thanks to the works of Katie. Keeping her in the family to make us look beautiful, oh... and because we like her....Alot!
Lisa's bump is growing and she's finding out what she's having like next week or something. Yay! Boy-Girl, Boy-Girl... I don't know, We will find out.
Kimmy found a dress!
Alan and Ally moved into what I would call a mansion!
One of my roommates is moving out this weekend, I've lived with her for about a year and a half so I'm sad to see her go. She's getting married in March, very happy for her. Now we're getting a new roommate, I sure how we get along. You all know how many friends I have that are girls.
Dad's turning 50! Ha! Don't tell him we all know that he's not really 29 anymore. Such a good dad!
Well that's about all I can think of to update you. Love you all!
1 comment:
and I am not dead yet............
Post a Comment