Thursday, January 22, 2009

Neglecting the Blog

I see the blog world has been kind of neglected. Very nice! I guess I'll give you an update in the life of me. First off, I started school, I started off taking Math, English, and Health, and I just recently dropped my Health class. The amount of math and english homework has overtaken my free time, and I realized I have no time for Health. My math class has been quite easy so far, I have my first test tonight, we'll see how it goes. As for my English class, I keep debating whether I like it or not. I love writing, but it's alot of work, hopefully it doesn't change my opinion of it. I'm learning how to manage my time and force myself to not want to be so social. Getting in a fight with the boys has helped. Haha!
Kimmy's engaged! Lisa's pregnant! Alan and Ally are moving! Pretty good changes for everyone.
Funny story, so I'm at the grocery store on my lunch break a few days ago, I got one of those hand carts and just loaded it full. I'm wandering down an aisle to find soap and the next thing I know it I'm on the ground. Yes I slipped(lost my balance) and I fell. And yes some old ancient man was standing there watching me. Shouldn't he have been the one that fell? Totally humilating. There ya go.
I love you all! Hope your days are fantastic.

No comments: