Went to Arizona for a friends baptism and ended up getting to see Grammy and Grandpa Bill!



Out of state! Had to hit up In-N-Out!

Rocked it at the Mesa Temple, I was a little bit in love with it. Okay, so maybe jumping around and being crazy was a little weird at the temple, don't worry we knocked it right off after this picture. There was no grib on the bottom of my flip flops, so lets say this jump rocked me... Yeah I fell... Hard!
<--- Us at the baptism! We're making A's for Arizona!
We stopped at this random dam to take pictures. Okay so I'm psychotically scared of heights so this picture was literally torture for me.
Out of state! Had to hit up In-N-Out!
Rocked it at the Mesa Temple, I was a little bit in love with it. Okay, so maybe jumping around and being crazy was a little weird at the temple, don't worry we knocked it right off after this picture. There was no grib on the bottom of my flip flops, so lets say this jump rocked me... Yeah I fell... Hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment