I've been going back and forth about taking classes this summer. I really don't want to, but I'm pretty sure if I take a break it will be a while before I go back. So I guess I just have to. I'm finishing up my last couple weeks of my current classes before I take my week break and move on. Spending endless nights at the library. Atleast I know I'm not the only one though, the library is pretty much full every night. I've found a new love for the library, I can actually concentrate and get things done there. No distractions from the crazy roommates, crazy being a very loving term. I mean there are still distractions, but everyone's main focus is getting their homework done.
Getting excited for summer though. I move soon and the weather will hopefully be nice soon. Hope everyone's lives are going fantastically! Love you all!
1 comment:
I vote for taking a break. School is too hard when it is nice out and outside is where you should be.
Post a Comment