I wish my life was exciting enough that I had things to post once in a while. But I feel like I've neglected the blog long enough that I should make an update.
My summer so far hasn't been anything spectatcular but it's been alright. I've recently been getting together with a few girls from highschool and that's been really fun. I've been working like crazy and going to school so I haven't had alot of time for the pool. :( which we all know I love! I just took my history final, so I'm hoping I'm going to have a little more time to dedicate elsewhere, like getting some sun.
Since I last wrote, Kimmy has entered the world of the married people. So fun for her. And Lisa and Bryan had a baby, little Maddox. He's pretty cute, right? I think so...
Father's Day is coming up so I'm thinking I might see some of the family. Hopefully...
I have nothing more to update. Maybe my life will get exciting soon. Love you all and hope things are going well. You're all beautiful people! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment