Wow! So today was a big day for me. Not only did I just finish singing at our ward prayer (by myself), but I team taught in Relief Society today. Basically super scary, okay so I only had to teach for like a total of 8 minutes, but still... come on, you'd be scared too. If you haven't heard I am the Relief Society Secretary in my ward... Very excited/nervous for my calling. I feel that it will help me grow a ton, I'm just a little hesitant jumping into it. It's helping me get to know the girls better though. So that's good.
I'm glad we're turning into a cyber family. I don't even remember what your voices sound like!!!
2 comments:
ya I would be scared too even if I had to talk in primary let alone relief society!!! it's exciting that you have that calling and yes we are kind of turning into a cyber family but it's fun anyway
I'm going to call you today just so we can actually talk!
Can I just tell you how proud I am of you and how excited I am for this new Relief Society growth opportunity you have been blessed with. Not only will you bless the sisters of your ward, you will truly grow. You are a wonderful example. Share your testimony every chance you get!
I had to teach Sunday too so I can relate to your stress. But doesn't it feel good when you're done and you realize how much you have learned! Keep teaching!!!
Post a Comment