Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Popsicle Wednesday!

Today is Popsicle Wednesay, when I get home I need to check to see if we have any popsicles, because at 9 o'clock people will come over demanding popsicles. Haha! We're trying to be more social in the ward, so we have these random nights, popsicle wednesday, midnight pancakes, we tried game night, it was a hit I don't know why we don't do it more. We're basically the most popular people in the ward right now, haha! Okay I lie, but I'm up there.
So I started going back to the gym, and my roommate and I have been going after work, anyways she showed me this machine that works like your side musles, lets say the weirdest muscles hurt today, muscles I didn't even know existed. It's good though. We were supposed to get up and go cycling with our other roommates today(at 6:00 am) but of course we were out to late and did not go. We watched Nacho Libre at a friend's and then ended up having like a big wrestling match. It was funny, me wrestle? I know, right?
My weekend didn't consist of much, Saturday was Dayton's birthday, that was fun, Alan's car getting towed and all, and can I tell you we drove to like the scariest place to get it back. Adam thinks towing is a scam, I agree. They should post more signs at mom's instead of just that teeny sign at the entrance! Genius!
I hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

Kim said...

So just how many people did show up for Popsicles? Of course you are one of the most popular gals in the ward. Enjoy that youthfulness. At some point it does get harder to burn the candle at both ends--harder but not impossible!

Austin said...

I have already engineered another parking solution. We are going to create our own parking spots on the north side of grandma B's house facing it.

Also working on a "no tow truck allowed" sign or something like that we can post.