This past weekend was fun. Friday we danced the night away, literally, we're talking four different dances. Saturday we got fried at the pool, we were making pyramids and stuff, afterwards took a nap(that was nice). And Sunday was semi-relaxing, semi-stressful, don't you love fast sundays. All and all a good weekend.
We have a good time hanging out with these boys in our ward, but the problem is, all we ever do is hangout, it's frustrating. (Katie you can understand that) So today I put a sign on our door, some of you may remember it from a talk by Dallin H Oaks(I think). The sign says 'Will Open for Individual Dates'! Haha! I don't know how well it will work, or how long it will be up. We might just be hopeless down here in Happy Valley-Where the boys are all socially handicapped-
I also would like to inform all of you that I will be attending the Pride Festival this coming weekend. Yes, the Gay Pride Festival. No, I'm not gay, my work is sending me to work our booth that we have there. My boss also informed me that there was a high chance of me getting hit on, umm... scary! Okay... So the only reason I even agreed to this is because she told me she'd give me all of friday off just to go down for two hours on Saturday. That's the only good part about this!
Well I love you all, and hope everything is going wonderfully. Chow!(That's what people who can't speak english say)
3 comments:
Pammy--
I'm a bit nervous for your Saturday outing. Be careful!
Sounds like a great weekend. I'll be interested to hear the results of your sign. You're a thinker!
What kind of booth are you running down there...? kisses for $1? We will expect a full report upon completion.
Pam Ela Lott, Since when did you get a blog?? I love it:) Its been a long time I know... I;m a bad friend but hey we can be blogging buddies now!! I miss you sooo soo much! Luv ya tons:)
Post a Comment