I love simple days. Days where you don't have to worry about what time you went to bed the night before, or how early you have to get up in the morning. Saturday is usually my only day to do that. I love Saturday!
Can I tell you something kind of embarrassing, okay not so much embarrassing as Shocking? I totally got into the Jazz game last night, what's my problem? Who am I turning into? I also played football last Monday... yeah I did!
Today I woke up, went to the gym, went tanning, and then continued my day at the pool with Lisa. By 1:00 I was about ready to pass out. Now that's the girly Pam we all know! ;)
Side note... I no longer will be eating at Subway, since this past Wednesday they decided they wanted to KILL me. Yes, I got food poisoning. And yes, I'm bitter about it!
1 comment:
dude you should like sue them what kind of people are they? giving my sister food poisoning that makes me want to sue them =)
and yes I love you too
Post a Comment