So I know you've all heard, cause Lisa told me you had, so I figure it's okay to say Congratulations to Lisa and Bryan. Yay! Good luck with all the weddings this year Dad! ;)
It was funny when Lisa told Alan last night, Alan totally Koala Beared her. For those of you who don't know what that is, you can only imagine.
I got to play at dad's house today, Brayden of course beat me at Chess. Let's say I'm not very good at that game. Jessica Montgomery(if you all remember her) also came to dad's, she's leaving on her mission to Korea soon, so we're trying to spend a little time together. We watched some movie called 'Stormbreaker' It was interesting, but I liked it.
I was reading on KSL that we're supposed to get 60 mph winds tonight, I'm still waiting, and am a little nervous for dad's tramp to take out the fence. Since that is what happened to Adam and Katie. So I'm a little nervous, maybe Brayden will sleep downstairs with me so I don't get scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment